Monday, May 21, 2012

I might be Insane.

Wow!  I cannot believe it is already almost seven!  I have done so much today.  I woke up around 645 this morning to make it to the hospital by 7:45 for Orientation.  (And this is AM people!) We basically watched informational videos, our speaker went through a ton of power points, and more things.  Boring things.  Stuff I already knew.  But hey, I got paid for nine hours, so I'm not complaining!  We were supposed to be there from 8 (7:45) to 4:30 but even got out a little early :)  I am excited about this new job though.  However I am still not exactly sure what my pay is :/  I have heard 8.75 and then someone else today said they are only getting 8.25.. so we will see.  I know we aren't exactly supposed to talk about those things, but hey, if someone wants to talk about it I am not going to stop them!  Either way I am just happy I got a job.  Really as long as the pay is over 8 dollars, I really could care less!

Next on the list.. after I got home it was work out time.  Insanity is the name of the workout!  Today was just day one, which was the "Fit Test" day.. It basically just gives you a baseline to be able to see how you improve as you move through the program.  It was pretty intense and I did get tired, but I like how you go at your own pace.  It's really just a challenge to see how many reps of each move you can do and then later see how many more you can do vs how many you could do to start with.  I like it so far, haha.  I know that tomorrow is going to royally kick my butt though.  But we will see.  But anyways, here are todays stats! haha.

Insanity Fit Test: (amount of reps I could do in a minute):

Switch Kicks: 59
Power Jacks: 49
Power Knees: 77
Power Jumps: 39
Globe Jumps: 7 (four jumps around equals one rep)
Suicide Jumps: 15
Push-Up Jacks: 18 (I have super weak, baby arms!)
Low Plank Obliques: 42


Todays weight- 104.2 or 106... once again. I have no clue whats up with this scale.. I need a reliable scale!

So hopefully in two weeks I will have improved!  It was fun thought and it made me think of playing sports.  A lot of those moves we did in Basketball practices, such as Suicide Jumps, and Power Jumps and whatnot, and in Soccer we did power knees, and even some suicide jumps maybe?  I don't know.. But I have done a lot of these moves in sports practices and conditioning.  I like the structure and I think this is going to be good!

Well I am going to be off to bed here soon, tomorrow is my first REAL day of work.  I am a tiny bit nervous but super excited!  I cannot wait to start working and learning everything.  I think it is going to be a good day :)  So its off to get ready for bed I think!  and then talk to my boy before I sleep :)  Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment