So today marks the first day that I've worked out in any form or fashion in the last several months. It wasn't much and it may even be laughable to some but here is how it went:
Ran 1.14 miles
Total time: 11min 54sec
Avg mile time: 10min 25sec
50 sit ups (25 crunches, 25 with legs extended)
Side plank 1 minute on both sides
1 minute plank
25 push ups
Today's wt: 103.8 (according to Bri's janky scale).
It's really nothing that amazing at all. But I really haven't worked out regularly since freshman year of college. I need to pick things back up!
I want this summer to be a summer, not necessarily of change, but of growth. Growth not only physically, but spiritually, mentally, emotionally, psychologically.. And all the other -ally's.. Ha. I'm also taking some big steps in other parts of my life this summer: signing the lease to an apartment, and working full time at a hospital. This is grown up stuff! Haha. But I hope to be challenged in different ways and to pass these challenges and grow from them/ come out on the other side better and stronger.
And I'm adding to the list being active! Not active as in being on my feet twelve hours strait, but active as in running, strengthening and toning exercises.. I want to give David a run for his money by the end of summer! Haha, just kidding.. I don't want to look that crazy. There is a difference between male and female muscles and appropriateness in quality of definition, haha. David looks perfect how he is. I would just look scary if I looked like that lol. I just want to be fit and healthy and be able to hold my own, just a little.. While still looking completely feminine!
Ok well I am done talking about that. I just wanted to document my thoughts and goals. This way I have a visual reminder and a statement about what I want and what I better make myself do! Ha.. We will see how this goes! I am excited :) but it's time to study now before bed, so bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment