Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day two.

Day two of working out!!!

Total distance: 1.45 miles
Total time: 14 min 48 sec
Terrain: road and hills
First mile: 10.01minutes
Mile average: 10min 20seconds

Ab ripper X workout: approx 15min long. "349 ab reps"
Minus about 49 reps and that's what I did lol.

Plus 25 pushups

Todays wt: 103.2lbs (note: Bri's janky scale, lol).

I apparently lost weight.. not good, haha.  Oh well there is probably less chyme in my body (hahaha..) and possibly just water weight, since it is so flippin hot outside.  On top of that, my tiny little muscles probably haven't gotten much bigger within the last day either lol...

Anyways.. It was super hot out today, kind of like yesterday. Needless to say I had a lot a sweating... Uh, I mean glistening going on by the end of my run. I'm excited because I ran .31 miles longer than yesterday, had a faster first mile and average mile time, AND I did hills! Haha, there is one big one and it's a killer! Afterwards David told me about ab ripper x, if I wanted something more structured. So, needless to say even if I didn't complete all 349 reps I did a lot more ab work than I did yesterday!

Also! Instead of doing 25 push ups in like three separate turns I only did it in two today! Haha.. I am pathetic. Pathetic but improving! I know it's only been two days but like I said yesterday: baby steps. Taking it one more baby step at a time.

Welp, time to shower! I feel so gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment