Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cant....Move...

Insanity yesterday was INSANE!  But forreal this time.  I woke up at 545, got to work by 640, put in a full twelve hour shift, got home around 1915, did insanity, showered, ate, and literally passed the heck out!  I was so beat!  I seriously could not move.. I accidentally fell asleep before I had gotten ready for bed I was so tired.  But then I woke up about thirty minutes later, got ready for bed and slept for a good ten hours.. It was nice!

I didn't feel too bad this morning, but I was still definitely sore, and hesitant to get out of bed and move around, haha.  I could have slept all day i feel like but i got up around nine- which is so good for me!  I had some errands to run today.

I did Insanity day number four today-- "Cardio, Power, and Resistance".  I wish I would have pushed myself harder during some of the workouts but those certain muscles were just so tired from the constant pounding I've been putting them through the past week or so.  I havent taken a break for a week strait, when according to insanity I would have probably had a break the sunday previous.  Oh well, I'm just continuing to get stronger!  I am slow during some of the workouts but I try and always keep going, never stopping; no matter if I am slow I am still moving.
After Insanity since I wasn't completely satisfied with my performance I did 30 butt/leg lifts on each side and 100 ab reps--50 crunches (legs up and down), and 50 bicycle rotations.. So I at least pushed myself a little more!
Oh, and my wt today was 104.4- only checked it once, so who knows according to that scale!

Well my laundry is done and I need to get in bed and get to sleep.  I have another day of work tomorrow and I would like to be somewhat energized!!  I have to be up by 545 again.. It will be here much too soon!  Goodnight everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment