Friday, July 1, 2011

What a stressful week!

Where to even begin. The week started out pretty good! Sunday Bri and I went shopping, so that is always a good way to feel good, (until looking at the receipts afterward!) We did a bit of damage but I didnt feel too bad about it since I had a ton of more money in my account!

Anyways, I was trying my hardest to get adequate sleep and I had most of my homework done before the week had even started. Monday I started out with class from 8am-3pm. The usual. I then stayed after and went to the library and worked on homework until the nursing lab opened up at 4pm. I stayed in there until almost 6pm, then headed home to finish up my take home test and study for the last validation I had the next day!

So Tuesday rolls around and I passed my validation with no problem, Then I had class, but for once didnt have to go to the lab afterwards since validations were over! So then I went home, relaxed for awhile and started studying for the test I had the next day in my Pathophysiolgy class.


Ok, I know I havent gotten this far yet but I cant see really well due to something else that happened.. and my eyes are being really weird so i need to get off here. Finish this soon!!

David comes tonight, so excited to see him!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment