Sunday, June 26, 2011

GIRLS WEEKEND!

This is going to be rather short, but I just thought I'd sneak a tidbit of what I've been up to on this here blog. (This here blog?) Anyways, Yesterday really kicked off the girls weekend. Friday night I studied and Bri was at work, and after a long, tiring week I was passed out by 11pm. How lame, right? Anyways, saturday I woke up and took care of some school things while Bri worked. BUT! When she got home after work at 5 we were soon off to Best Buy to pick up my computer (that I am typing on now!) And then to the mall thats close by to do a little shopping! I figured I needed a few things, and I wanted to treat myself just a bit for all of my hard work so thats what we went to do. Bri also wanted to go shopping to start looking for outfits for her engagement pictures! (She is getting married next summer!!) We didnt realize how late it already was and since the Mall closes at nine we only had about an hour and a half to shop once we got there. Needless to say we spent our whole time in Victoria's Secret, haha. We got measured and tried on a lot of stuff (obviously). We finally found something we liked (oh and don't worry it was all on sale!) but then there wasnt much time to shop for anything else, so we went down to the food court, bought a quick bite to eat, and a drink and headed back home.

Once we got home was where the real party started though! We just turned the music up really loud and had a dance party! We tired out after like six songs, (hahaha) so then we retreated to the living room, sat on the couch and just read girly magazines. It was fun though! It was a good get-ready-for-bed activity. So we went our separate ways and fell asleep.

Now we have both woken up. The love of her life has moved on to Georgia for the rest of the summer, so they said their goodbyes this morning. So once I was up I headed over to her room, and here is where we have been for the past hour. We've been looking at peoples wedding pictures, and engagement pictures, and all of the above! (I love looking at all of these pictures, it just gets me so excited for when my day will come!! And I believe I have already found the perfect candidate to share that with!) Now she just left to shower and get ready, then its my turn, and then we are going back to shop for everything else we wanted! (Ok, realistically, it wont be everything else I wanted.. or I'd be spending thousands of dollars..) Welp, I should probably start doing something to get ready, so I will have another update soon!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment