Monday, July 18, 2011

19 more days!!

19 more days and David will be with my in California! I am so excited, and I just wanted to let everyone know! haha. It is just going to be so much fun. Here is a list of some things I want to do:

Go to the beach- duh. We may go to Venice and Muscle beach the day he gets in just for the heck of it, but I also just want to go to Zuma beach for sure, in Malibu. I just like it there :) BUT there is a slight possibility that we may go surfing and that will be done a little north of Ventura.

Go to Six Flags! I just always have wanted to go to a theme park with a boyfriend. I just think it would be fun :) We will probably go with like my brother and sister as well, but we will see! :) I just know that we both love roller-coasters and all of that and he hasn't ever been to a huge theme park before so I am excited to take him!

Go hiking! There is this place called the punch bowls that we go to a lot and I just like going hiking, so I think it will be fun :) And we can jump into the punch bowls when we get to them if we want! Hopefully it wont be too cold.

Go to Yosemite- I hope this works out!! My family talked about going but then there might be a bit of conflict so we will see how things go. I just want him to see how beautiful it is and get to go since he has never been. We may go hiking there as well!

Go to La/Hollywood- we are probably doing all that the day he gets in. I just like walking around those areas, its just fun and there is a lot to see. Sight seeing is always exciting, right?? haha.

Go to the fair!! Our county fair will be going on again and I just want to go to the fair with him, haha. Also there will be a lot of good performers there this year including: The Beach Boys, Lifehouse, Three Days Grace, REO speedwagon, Pat Benetar.. just to name a few! So we have a lot of options there :)

So those are the main things I have thought of, I almost wish he would stay longer! hehe. But I am leaving with him when he leaves so it wont be bad at all. It was just kind of annoying because I had thought we werent leaving until tuesday when in reality we are leaving monday.. lame! haha. But all in all I am just so excited to have him come out and get to hang out in Cali and have fun!! :) Ahhh, cannot wait! I just love him so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment