I don't want to do it! Several times I have gone into my room and started straitening things up just to come walking back out ten or fifteen minutes later.. needless to say I havent really gotten anywhere. And it all needs to be done by tomorrow night! FML. I can do it though, most everything is still pretty much packed up and in the closet.. I will take care of it all though. And then I get to travel to Russellville!! (Yes, that is seriously the name of the town, ironic I know!) I will spend a couple days there with the most wonderful family and my literally fantastic boyfriend :D and then I will be hopping on a plane and headed off to Cal-i-forn-i-a!! I am excited to get back and see the family and friends, and of course I am even more excited for David to come out a week and a half or so later!! BUT- before I get there and do all that, packing still needs to come first.. gross. I would ask Bri for help but she has been in Nashville for the past few days and will not be getting here until tomorrow night. Maybe she can help me after work that night, I am sure I will be up late! haha. When I packed up my dorm room I honestly didnt start until like the night before and then the day of while David was already taking my things and packing them in my Jeep. my bad! I am gracious for his help though :) even though I know I frustrated him just a little, hehe. Oh well, he still loves me!
So! to further procrastinate lets list everything I have done to procrastinate today:
-Sold two books and got a little over twenty bucks for them! (more than I got them for!)
-got gas with my twenty dollars
-got sonic to celebrate being done with school!!
-watched Definitely Maybe
-watched The Proposal
-looked at more wedding things! :D
-looked at more traveling things!!
On the note of wedding things. After speaking with my Momma and just thinking about it: first, It is normal to begin to think about the future and begin to plan for what will be. And next no matter when I will get married I think its at least smarter to start thinking about things like that now and gathering ideas to take off a bit of the stress when the time for real planing sets in! All I am saying is that nursing school is going to stress me the h--- out! (I couldnt think of a better way to say it, so please, excuse my french). Anyways, its also just fun and a good way to spend my time (and procrastinate as well! haha).
Anyways, I havent done much else to procrastinate today but I am sure I will find more things, like cook a good meal, that will take up time! Wish I wasnt cooking for just one *sad face*
Oh well, time to head off of here and do something, whatever that may be! Maybe it will be saying just one more thing- Its going to be sad leaving though.. I really liked having my own house to live in, I am going to be so sad to go back into the dorms. Its not that I actually mind living in the dorm except that the rules get a bit annoying sometimes, but especially being a nursing major sometimes you really do need to take yourself out of the crazyness. Some people say that living off campus will make you feel left out and disconnected, where that may be the case to a certain extent I think it would honestly keep me more sane. When you live in the dorm people are always coming to you and asking to go place, etc etc etc.. I had a hard enough time juggling friends and classes last semester and I wasnt even in the nursing program yet. I have no idea how I am going to juggle nursing and everything else and be able to make time for it all. Time management is going to be a big struggle this year. And to be frank living off campus may be taking a lot of time away from friends, but they can honestly be very distracting at times. And I feel so bad for saying that because I love my friends, but Its just too hard sometimes to say no to them when they are begging you in your dorm room to come hang out. It just sucks. Ugh.. ok what a foul note to leave on but I should probably really be getting off here..
Ok, on a lighter note though, before I leave I have decided to let everyone now that David said one day we can get a German Shepherd, which is going to be fantastic!! But not only that he said we could get a Husky too!! :D I just want to raise puppies with him.. haha. and then a little further down the line maybe raising something else when the time is right and etc etc etc.. hehe. Ok, I just want to be a mommy one day :D Not many people know this but I watch Baby shows on TLC like 24/7 hahaha.. I get my knowledge on! haha, wow ok!! Time to go, for the third time! Third times a charm?? haha, ok, LATE!
:) Lauren :)
No comments:
Post a Comment