Sunday, July 10, 2011

Life is good.

Ok so I figured out how to update my blog from my phone! Legit! David will be so happy :) ok so I know I have sucked keeping up with this thing but here is a quick recap!

My eyes got corneal infiltrates they were super sensitive to everything, my left one swelled up. Spent over a hundred dollars on the doctor/medicine, long story short it blows.. I am still recovering, and this started over two weeks ago. I have been wearing old glasses that I can't see out of since then.. And something is causing me to have blurred vision in my left eye... Last doctor appt is tomorrow.. Hopefully it's the last anyway!

Next subject matter.... I passed pathophysiology!!! With a c.. But oh well. It's been really tough taking these nursing classes this summer. A lot tougher than thought.. Which leads me to the fact that I have literally been unable to work for lack of time and thus I am literally completely broke with next months bills coming up in a few weeks.... Shoot me. Or just donate to my cause!!!

My other class has been going really well.. for the most part at least.. This week is gonna be a killer though.. Like seriously it's going to blow! Ugh... Three clinicals and two of them are back to back... That night with all that post and Orr clinical paperwork is going to kill me.. It's going to take forever and then I still have to get up and be at clinical by 630 in the morning.... Gross!!

But on the brighter side, I was able to spend the last TWO weekends with David :) :). Can I just say first that he makes me sooo happy. Last weekend we were able just to chill, and spend time together.. And one day we went to little rock and went shopping and to a movie, and idk It was just so much fun getting to do all that with him.. And to be able to show the world that we are together and happy, and that I love him so much. We also had a few interesting cooking experiences that weekend. Made breakfast for lunch together and I managed to smoke up the kitchen and burn my finger... The next day or the day after I was making fried chicken and got a nice burn on the top of my hand... Ouch!! David kissed my boo-boo's and made them feel better though :) I was sad we weren't able to go to his families for the fourth, but I had a lot of work to do and it would have also required me to drive there and back that day which there was no way I could really do that with my eyes being all screwed up :/ I just wish I hadn't had kept him from his family and that we could have had a better fourth of July and I would t have burned myself.. But what I care about most was just that I got to spend it with him.. No matter what we did we were together.

This weekend was so nice to get away.. I really needed to get out of this town and I just wanted to see David again as well. The drive really isn't too bad. But it's definitely worth the drive either way. He took me to see both, transformers 3 and horrible bosses. They were both really good! But transformers was so seriously legit in every way.. I told David during the movie at one point that it made me just want to chant USA.. haha. If you havent seen it yet, go do so!! Other than that we got to relax and go swimming!! Saturday Davids family had a yard sale so I helped a teeny tiny itty bitty bit with that.. Ha. I kinda felt bad for not really being involved :/ but their sale went good and they are having another one in september! Swimming was a lot of fun even though my burn on my hand busted open.. But it is healing quite nicely (it was a pretty good second degree burn!) I really like watching David do all his legit flips though.. I wish I could do then but I'm a bit scared to try haha.. But I got a tan!! David tried to say he is darker than me, but really I am darker, or at least catching back up now.. Haha. I finally agreed with him that we are just different colors :P

Do anyways everything had been going really good. And I really enjoyed my weekend, and I really don't want to get up in the morning at 530 and I also really just want to be with David again instead... I really do love that boy, with all of my heart. He makes me so incredibly happy. And in just a few weeks he will be going out to Cali with me!!! I cannot wait!!! :D

But I need to get off here and get some sleep.. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment