I am so tired. Granted I stayed up till all hours of the night rearranging my room and cleaning and what not. But hey, it looks so good! My room finally looks rather decent :) There are a few small things I need to get done and a bit more cleaning up to do, but you can actually see the floor now; It's great!
My next main project is to start looking through pictures I want to get printed off. I have been wanting to print off new pictures to hang up since the beginning of the semester but I just never got around to it. Until then I am going to stay picture-less, besides the few pictures of me and my family that I already had framed. My eyes are just too tired to sit and look through a billion pictures right now though.
My left eye has been really dry lately, I think I am getting a sty; something that I have never had before. The inner portion of top of my left eyelid is a bit swollen and it just feels weird, I don't like it, lol. Which reminds me, I should probably go get a wash cloth and run it under some warm water and place it over my eye. That is the only thing I really know of that I can do.
Today has been a pretty good day thus far. I woke up to Bri coming in my room to snuggle with me, haha. We just laid down and talked and rested before we finally decided to get out of bed to figure out something to eat. Although right before I got out I found out how to skype on my phone!! I had a lovely skype video conversation with none other than the most marvelous David Robinson :) He just makes me so incredibly happy! He was off work for lunch and we had been texting a bit but then he asked me to skype real quick before he had to leave just so he could see my beautiful face :) Which honestly wasnt that beautiful, in my opinion, haha: I had crazy bed hair, glasses on, and I was holding my phone at a weird angle I feel like haha. But if he thinks I looked beautiful then thats all that matters! At least he looked nice though, in his button down and tie. My man the bank teller :) He is so precious.
Speaking of work, I made my way after lunch to the school. Before I ran into Admissions I checked to see if anymore of my text books had come in the mail, and I had one more waiting on me! (only two more books to go now!) I picked that book up and then went and waited on Nathan (Boss man) to finish up with a meeting then we went over the plan for working this summer, made a few calls, and before I finished I collected some information for a package I had to mail out! I really like working for admissions. I like being able to do different things, and be on the go sometimes. I don't work extremely often and I don't work long hours so it fits in nicely with my schedule since I am taking classes. And it is nice to still get a little bit of an income. I know I wont make near as much money as last summer, but thats really alright, I don't mind much.
I didn't work long at all today, and I was planning on maybe working tomorrow but he said not to worry about it. So this means that I get to leave first thing when I wake up for Georgia! I am excited to go, but I am not so excited about the 9 hours drive there, that I have to make alone. I was really wishing that David would have been able to go with me. Would have made him drive a lot for me! haha. I also really wish he could have met all my family since he hasn't yet. Although meeting all of my Puerto Rican side of the family may have been a bit much for a first meeting, haha. I am just glad that he gets to come visit me later in the summer and meet my family :) One day he will meet the rest, I am sure.
So now I am just procrastinating.. I should really either take the time to go and make myself some food or pack. I am hungry though. I kind of miss having a meal prepared for me every night. I may have taken for granted staying at Davids house and being so well taken care of. he just texted me saying he just finished eating and I am jealous, lol. I miss staying with them, I love his family! But I guess I better head off of here and eat, and then pack..
Ohhh how I do not want to pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment