Monday, May 30, 2011

Time to move in!

After eating an hour and a half later we were back!  We first stopped by Harding so I could pick up my books I ordered for nursing.  After I finished with that I headed over to where Bri and Rachel were living for intersession to receive the house key from Bri so I could move a few things in.  And for the first time I headed over to my new house with David to move things in!  We just unloaded everything from my jeep and then headed out to see if I could work for a bit.  At least I was hoping to work except that my desk had been cleared out and my folder with all my information was thrown away.  Sad day!  So instead we talked for a bit then headed out for dinner, followed by going to the movies to see The Hangover 2!  

I wish my house would have been able to stay in my own house but two other girls were still staying there, so I didn't even have a bed.  Instead I headed back to Bri and Rachel's house and spent the night there.  The next day I was able to go back to my house and low and behold the two other girls had moved out!  So i could finally start unpacking and moving things around.  So David came to help and we spent most of the day doing just that! :)  He was very helpful whenever I needed him.  He could have been more helpful if he wanted I feel like, but he opted to sit on the couch and watch tv while I did the dirty unpacking work.. men!  He did help me out with the heavy moving aspect, and If I ever had questions about anything or called for him he I don't think I ever stopped working and getting the house ready until 2am that night, then finally decided it was time to sleep, I was pooped!  But I just loved loved loved having my own place, FINALLY!


Our house!!

It goes much farther back than what you can see.

my room starting to come along :)

Still a bit messy, and not completely put up but it will get there!

Our kitchen :)

Our Vanity, haha.  Guess whose side is whose.

Living Room!


No comments:

Post a Comment