Monday, May 30, 2011

Party Time :)

My second day in the house was quite as productful.  After lunch David helped Rachel and me pick up our shelves/cabinet and my fridge and move it into the house.  After that we all just hung out for a bit before it was time to start getting ready to leave for Riverfest!  I was so excited to see Mike Posner especially, and to see Nelly.  I was so excited three weeks ago when David bought up the tickets.  I haven't been to many concerts but I love going.  On top of that I love Mike Posner.  After getting ready we headed over to Brent's house for dinner then Brent, Zach, McKenna, David and I headed to Little Rock for riverfest.

There were so many people there!  That being said it was amazing that we ended up getting right in the front for the Mike Posner concert.  It was so awesome!  I was able to get so many good pictures and videos!  At least I hope the pictures are good, I haven't seen them all on a computer yet, they may not be as clear when they're blown up.  But who cares, I got to see Mike Posner; and it was all thanks to my amazing boyfriend David Landon Robinson :)  He is the best!  I just had so much fun going to two concerts with him.  I am glad that I am able to spend time with someone who I can just have so much fun with.  He's so great.  But besides that :P  After Posner our group headed over to the other stage where Nelly was going to play.  There were so many freakin people, the place was packed!  There were also a lot of black people.. haha.  We all had to grab hands and hold on to each other to get through the crowd.  The Nelly concert was fun, but not near as fun as Mike.  We were lost in a crowd a football field away from the stage.  At the Mike Posner concert we were able to get right up front, I like him better and know the words to all his songs better, and you could actually understand what he was saying, you could tell he loved performing, and idk.  It was just amazing.  I want to go to another Mike Posner concert for sure :)

After the concerts we hung out around Little Rock for a bit then headed back to Searcy.  After getting back into town we all went our seperate ways.  After getting to the house Bri was already asleep (it was about 2am) so I tried to quietly shower and get ready for bed.  Once I got situated it was time to snuggle up in bed. I watched part of the second half of Pearl Harbor before turning it off and getting some sleep.

I just had such a great night with an amazing guy and great friends.  I've missed going out and having fun like that.  Spending time with people is fun!  And concerts are fun!  and Having a great boyfriend is fun! haha.

Stage before Mike Posner
Most of the group!


At the Nelly Concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment