Monday, May 30, 2011

Semester leads to Summer.

Finals week last much too long, although I was finished by Wednesday night.  Those three days and nights didn't feel like they were ever going to end.  I spent so much time studying.  All the hard work did pay off however, so I guess I should be happy about that.  

By Thursday afternoon I had met with Bri and Tessa, Met David's aunt, said some goodbyes, moved everything out of my dorm, with David's help of course.  Having brunch with Tessa and Bri was so much fun, discussing with Tessa how everything with her house was going to work out.  It was just exciting thinking that Bri and I would have our own place for the summer.  Finally I will be living on my own.  Going to summer classes, working, paying the bills, ADULT LIFE! haha.. This is what I have always wanted right?  Minus the school part, but I want to be out in Four years.  Anything I can do to be a College Graduate/RN/BSN in two years will be done.  I need to finish school so I can have a real life.  This School thing is getting much too old!  
Ok, so before I get off track:  Thursday: After David and I finished packing up it was off to Russellville for the next couple of weeks before I could move into my new house.  Staying with his family was so great.  I honestly wasn't meaning to stay so long, but I really had no place else to go and It was nice being surrounded by family and being able to spend time with my man.  Although I didn't get to see him much; he worked 10-13 hour days so whenever he came home he was tired and I never wanted to bother him in any way so I let him relax.  It never left for a whole lot of time to talk or anything but it was still nice being able to be close to him.  
It was a little lonely being in the house all day, but I made due.  I read a couple books, I got a few things finished up for nursing school, laid out by the pool (it was still too cold to get in) and I did laundry.  I also helped out by putting dishes away from the dishwasher, watering plants and doing anything that was asked! haha.  It was just a nice little get away; I was able to relax before I had to get the ball rolling.


Two weeks later, last Friday I was packed up once again and ready to head back to Searcy town.  After waking up and getting ready I helped David clean and pack.  After leaving the house we stopped by the elementary school and talked to Tami, his mother, before heading over to Taco John's for lunch before heading out of town.  I was going to miss being taken care off, and having a home to stay in where a family was present and somewhere where I felt comfortable.  I was so grateful of how David's family welcomed me with open arms and let me stay for so long.  I loved my time there.  But now it was time to start my next chapter:

living on my own, in my own home.


Did this about on a daily basis, its too cold to get all the way in though!
We were on the way back from somewhere.. church? getting a movie?  I forget.
David and I had a bit of a competition.  This is me beating his high score :)

No comments:

Post a Comment