Monday, May 30, 2011

Home Alone.

Welp.  I woke up today pretty late.. go figure.  But its not like I had school or work, just trying to rest up before school starts next week!  I cannot believe I will be waking up at 8am every single morning for the next eight weeks.. ugh.  I loved waking up in my own home though.  I still have some "moving in" to do, I want to move things around in my room I think and we have a couch to pick up and bring in (most likely tomorrow at some point) and there will be more arranging and cleaning to follow afterwards.  It was also fun just to sit on Bri's bed and talk to her about everything.  It was the first time we really got to talk for any length of time.  The first couple of days we were always in different places and the boys were over helping us move in and I was gone for most of the day for the concert, so it was hard to find time to just sit down and talk for a bit.  I am so glad I get to live with her this summer!  I love her :)

Dinner run break.  Time to at least get something to drink, then back here to make something to eat :)  finish this in a bit!!

Ok, so its about two hours later.  I needed to get out of the house, I will elaborate on that one later.  But!  I went to dollar general because it is super close, and a lot more reasonable than going across town.  I was able to get everything on my list there!  haha.  Then I came back, put things away, and made dinner.. Ramen noodles cooked in the microwave and a 20oz Dr Pepper I picked up on my way out of Dollar General.  haha.. I didn't feel like cooking a big blown out meal tonight.  Besides, whats the point?  I'm all alone.

I guess I should get used to it.. or I should even be used to it by now.  I just don't particularly like being alone, I like spending time with people.  I also like spending time with David.  The last two and a half weeks I have gotten to spend a lot of time with him, then today he left.  He starts work at the Liberty Bank tomorrow so he had to head out of town.  I just really wish he didn't have to leave so soon.  Its not like he had a whole lot to do back at home, right? haha.  Oh well.  Bri and I hung out a little after he left.  Well first her and Travis went to an antique store and she bought this real cute elephant candle holder deal, ha.  Then she dropped him off and we hung out before she left for work.  Now I have been completely alone in the house all day.

Idk why, well ok I guess I do know why, but it was just so hard saying goodbye to David.  I wont see him for at least two weeks, and I know that other people don't see each other for much longer and/or are so much further apart from each other but idk, goodbyes suck in any form or fashion.  I honestly was fighting back tears during it, but I didn't want to make a scene.  I just didn't want it to happen so quickly.  But supposedly its easier that way... hmmm.  Ok so anyways, I came back in to see Travis and Bri being all cute as usual, haha.  And to be honest I am kind of glad they left soon after.  I then just sat and watched TV and started doing this whole blog thing again.  A little bit later Bri came back alone, before she left for work (as stated above).  It was nice not being alone, but soon enough I had the house to myself again.  Besides going to the store and eating I have since then been hanging out in the living room on my computer blogging, uploading pictures, and watching movies of course.  Total chick flicks such as A Walk to Remember, and Dirty Dancing.. and of course I have been watching the new episodes of Secret Life of the American Teenager, hahaha.  There was a two hour episode today!  It started while I was at the store so I recorded it, then I was able to fast forward through all of the commercials later!

Now Secret Life is over, and I am once again on the couch, finishing this up.  I had to take another break to go wash out my bowl, and to change into warmer clothes.  It started getting cold inside, haha.  I already had warm socks on, but now I switched from shorts to yoga pants and threw one of David's flannels over top my tshirt.  David growing out of his clothes is somewhat of a plus to my wardrobe, lol.  Besides, I just like wearing his stuff, especially when I am not with him; it makes me feel closer to him :)

But anyways, sorry for being mushy.  I jut figured if I am going to write about my life then I might as well be honest about everything I am feeling.  I would keep writing but I am getting tired already, maybe because I have been staring at the computer screen for hours.  Ugh.. I probably need to start packing for Georgia.  Even though I wont be able to leave until Wednesday now because I have work tomorrow.  I am dreading the trip.  I really do want to see my family, I promise!  I just don't want to drive the 8hr trip by myself, I also don't want to make the trip back a handful of days afterwards.  And then I will be starting school the next day after I get back.  Boo.. I have to be responsible again.  Welcome to the life of an adult! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment