Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eight hours and twenty minutes later..

I am finally at my grandparents house in Georgia!  I finally was completely out of town by 1020, I got a little behind because I had a few errands to run before leaving town.  This was the first time I have ever driven this distance completely alone.  Sure I have driven this long before, but with other people in the car.  My lil baby jeep served me well today though.  I am proud of little Ollie!  haha.  (Its short for Olive, because Laneija thinks it looks like an olive).  Anyways, surprisingly the time went by really fast.  One hour that went by real fast was the hour I got to talk to David :)  He called me on his lunch break and we got to talk.  It was really good, I miss talking to him!  and I just miss him! haha.  Wish he could have been able to make the trip with me, but he will meet everyone eventually, I am sure of it!  It also may have helped that I drove in daylight the whole time; making the trip not seem so long because it didn't feel late.  Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it safely :)

I wish there was something to do however.  Although I am pretty tired.  I am just finishing this up, and texting David while he is at the gym getting swole.. haha.  Its impressive to me how much he can do, and I wont lie, I like his muscles lol.  But I know he likes working out, and I am glad that he does it for him and not for anyone else.  I wish I had his determination sometimes.  I also wish I wasn't so lazy.. but thats a story for another day.  I think its off to the couch to relax and watch some tv!

Bienvenidos a Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment