I really really really meant to keep up with this! After my last blog I travled off to Georgia for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! I also went to see my family, who flew out from California, to surprise my grandparents. [SURPRISE!!] It was a lot of fun, and I loved getting to spend that time with my family. It had been about a year since I had seen everyone last so it was really great getting to catch up! I also got to see my cousin Jessica. Why this makes me so excited is because she is pregnant!! :) She has the cutest baby bumb! Only 9 more weeks to go I think! Crazy how time flies. Last time I saw her she wasn't pregnant at all, it was so crazy actually seeing her like that in person. I am so excited to see little baby Gabriella in just a couple more months. It just makes me want one so bad!! haha. I know I know, don't get ahead of myself. I'm not, I promise! Growing up is just so crazy though.. Like having an adult life is becoming such a reality now!
After spending a wonderful few days with my family (oh and I do want to mention that I was able to skype David in and he got to meet my family!! It was so great! Everyone really liked him! Just cant wait until he can meet everyone in person!!) So anyways, where was I? haha. My mom decided to help me make the drive back to Arkansas so she could meet David in person! And also because I had school the next day and also because she could spend more time with me that way! It was a good drive back after we FINALLY got out of Fayetteville (She wouldn't listen to the GPS so we had to stop by my grandma's so she could look at a map... etc etc. haha). We eventually drove into Searcy right at dinner time, just in time to meet David at an Italian restaurant in town. I was so excited to see him! and so excited that he was officially getting to meet my mom :) Dinner was good, and David paid (what a gentlemen!) then it was back to my house (MY HOUSE!!) to relax and spend some time really getting to talk and for my mom to get to know him better. Needless to say, she really likes him :) Which makes me so happy!!
June 6th- First day of School.. gross. Six hours of class, and then it was home to take my mom to te airport. Although before going to the airport we dropped off my computer at Best Buy, three days before the warranty was up. This comes to the reason why I haven't blogged in so long. I have been computer-less for the past three weeks. So here is a quick recap!
*went to GA
*family suprised Grandparents for 50th Wedding Anniversary
*David got to skype a lot of my family/ got to meet my mom in person!
*School started
*school has been kicking my butt/ I have been doing good, but I have no life
*For the past few weeks I have gone to school at 8am, come home, studied till midnight, went to sleep, and done the same thing the next day..
*two weekends ago David came to visit! He surprised me with a PS2, and Jak & Daxter games!! It was a gift for our four months, and also just because we alays talk about the good ole days playing on the PS2! I am glad I got to see him and spend time with him while he was in town, it was a lot of fun :) (Even though that Saturday I sat on the couch all day and studied while he sat on the other couch and finished the ENTIRE game of Jak 1.. dang!)
*Last weekend, I went to visit David and his family!! :) I got to swim and actually feel like it was actually summer time. I had a really good time, and I liked getting to church and see new acquaintances I have made, and then we got to spend fathers days with his family :) (I also just want to say that I absolutely love his family, they make me feel so welcome! Its all just so perfect!)
*This past week has been my hardest, with three different tests, three assignments due in one of my classes, and two days of validations.. ahh!
*Its friday, friday, gotta get down on friday! My hard work finally paid off and today ended up turning out really great!
As of right now I am doing well in my Professional Nursing class, this class extends into July so I still have a lot of time to catch up on whatever I need to. My other class is only a four weeks class.. which means: ONLY ONE MORE WEEK OF CLASS!!! This class that is about to end is called Pathophysiology.. Its ridiculous. haha. Its really interesting, but its pretty tough, especially while taking another class. I have done pretty well in it. I currently have a C average with two more tests to go. I am planning on studying my butt off this weekend so I can get ahead.. If I get A's on my last two tests I think I will be able to bring it up to a B! (I might even be able to make just B's on my next two tests.. we will see!)
Ok there is so much more I want to talk about!! - David, Nursing, Living in my own place (with Bri of course!) and how I hate that bills are starting to come in and "real life" is starting t hit me! ahh.. But I need to get off of here and finish a few things up. I will be picking up my computer tomorrow so I will add some more updates that have happened over the last few weeks once I get my computer :)
Welp, I love everyone!! If anyone really reads this, I hope you are enjoying it! And I will start having more interesting blogs here soon! haha. God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment