Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Love David Landon Robinson!!

I just thought everyone should know :)
He makes me so incredibly happy!

He makes me feel good about myself and he tells me I'm beautiful just because.  And often.  It will just be completely random sometimes.  Even when I don't feel like I look good, it makes me feel so much better about myself.  Have I mentioned that I haven't worn a lick of makeup in like a month or so!?  Not that I wore a whole lot before or wore it all that often but I normally put a little on every day, even if it was just a little foundation to even out my skin tone.  But I could really care less now, I think I look just as beautiful without it, if not more so!  I just like how he surprises me by telling me how cute I am or how attractive he finds me, even if I am just in sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on :)

He makes me smile so much, and he makes me laugh.  The guy is hilarious.  And he just does these super cute things sometimes that just makes me smile for no reason!  Like little faces he makes, or things he says.  Or when he gets embarrassed: its so adorable. haha.  Which my saying that may make him feel embarrassed but it just makes me smile so big seeing his cheeks get all red and he smiles and tried to hide his face.  Ha, idk that may sound weird but I think its precious!  :D  I just cant stop smiling sometimes when I am talking to him or just thinking about him.. or walking down the halls of his house and looking at all of his baby pictures on the walls, or even pictures of him in high school.  He just makes me smile!

He also helps me out with whatever, whenever I need it.  Like moving for example, he loaded up my jeep for me when I was moving out of the dorm. He helped me with my validations for nursing, by helping me practice for class.  He also just helps me calm down and relax whenever I get super stressed out.  He also just helps me be an overall better person and a better Christian.  I had never had anyone just pray for me like he has.  Praying with David is one of the most amazing things.  Sometimes I wish we did it even more than we do.  I know we each pray for each other separately but I love when we pray in the midst of each other.

He accepts me for who I am.  Weather it be accepting me for how I look or act or for mistakes I have made in the past.  He accepts me for all the big and little things.  He honestly probably knows more about me than anyone else does, and he is still right by my side.  I don't know what more I could ask of him than just basically accepting me or who I am, and loving me for who I am.  So many people today get to know someone at a deeper level and begin to judge and turn away from them.  I just think thats the saddest thing!  Everyone has a past and makes mistakes and has faults, but that shouldn't give us reason to judge them.  God made us to love each other.. for our imperfections.  I guess I cannot speak for him, but I would love to think that David loves me for my imperfections, and I think he really does.

David also just takes care of me.  By doing all of the above and more.  He takes care of me in so many different ways.  By being a friend, by being a teammate, by being an outlet, by being a brother in Christ, by just being himself, and by being even more.

Being with him, getting to know him, growing closer to him over these past several months has really opened my eyes to so much.  It has also made me realize that real relationships take work.  We don't always agree on everything and by accident we upset each other, and we get bothered by the pasts we have.  But we communicate.  Lord knows that I have trouble communicating, I am not sure why it is so hard for me to just say how I feel, or to even form it into words, but it takes a lot longer for me to understand myself than it does for other people.  But communication is one of the most important things, if not the most important aspect in a relationship.  We talk about everything, and we resolve our issues. Sometimes we let problems go on for a little too long but we still finally get it out in the open and solve the issue.  Its not good to let things go unsaid and fester inside of you.  No matter how you think the other person will react you need to talk about what is bothering you.  and maybe I should take my own advice sometimes! haha.  I just have issues about not wanting to upset anyone, especially David.  

I just feel like we are really good together.  We can talk about anything, we listen to each other, and are there for each other.  We also put God first in our relationship, and God is present in our relationship.  I know we have many more things to learn but I think we have an amazingly good start to what I hope to be a never ending life together.

Ok, I have probably said too much, haha.  I haven't really been this completely open to just anyone, especially not online.  But I don't care what people think.  David and I may not have been together extremely long but I feel like when you know you just know, right!?  Ha, idk, but I just want the world to know how I feel, and how happy I am.  God has answered so many of my prayers by giving David to me.  He has blessed me in so many ways.  and I hope he continues to be a blessing in my life.

DLR <3 LER  ||  2-12-11  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment